Protect Your Assets From Mold Liability
- Mold, Indoor Air Quality, Mycotoxins, & the Built Environment
- Sources of Mold
- What are the Health Effects of Mold & Mycotoxins
- Should Mold Be Tested
- Common Testing Methods (Pitfalls of Each Method)
- Mold Remediation (Interior/Attic)
- IAQ Tips
Learn How to Protect Your Occupants & Team From Asbestos-containing Materials
- What is Asbestos
- Most Common Asbestos-containing Building Materials
- Health Effects of Asbestos
- What To Do With Suspected Asbestos
- Laws & Regulations for Asbestos Abatement
- How to Hire a Professional For Testing and Abatement
Best Practices for Properly Disinfecting Your Property
- What are the most recent facts about Covid-19
- Guidance based on direction from Governor Kate Brown, CDC, and other local experts.
- What are the best methods used for cleaning, disinfecting, & testing high touch surfaces?
- What are some possible solutions for the “New Norm” to protect occupants?
- What is Certified’s three-step process for disinfecting against Covid-19?
Instructor, Mark Ritacco
Mark holds over 12 designations across the construction, restoration, and environmental industries. Mark is results-driven and is actively involved in day-to-day operations. As a business owner he holds over 25 years of management, real estate, and sales experience.
In 2011, Mark founded his residential remediation company working with a proprietary product and in 2016 he expanded the business to cover multifamily and commercial properties as well.
Certified Indoor Environmental provides service for SW Washington down to Eugene. Services include Non-destructive Mold Remediation, Ventilation Corrections, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Covid-19 Disinfecting, Water Mitigation and Asbestos Abatement work.
what are you waiting for? Schedule a Class Today!
Classes are free and we can tailor them to fit your needs.