Non-destructive – Our process removes the visible mold and the hyphae or root system of mold
- There is often no need to repaint
- Saves time and money
- Ensure moisture source has been identified and corrected
- Other companies recommend replacing the building materials which can be more costly and take more time.
Below are basic remediation steps that you can expect from our service
Certified Indoor Environmental will:
- Test for mold and sample the air in multiple locations to determine the presence of mold and level of mold spores present.
- Take safety precautions by sealing off the affected area to contain the mold and prevent its spread.
- Locate the source of water entry or moisture that led to the mold growth and provide our recommendation for fixing it.
- Clean, dry, and decontaminate the area; remove mold stains from walls, wood, ceiling tiles etc.
- Re-sample the air to confirm the mold has been completely eliminated and perform a walk-through of the area.
- Provide the property owner with a report containing before and after photos, the detailed steps Certified Indoor Environmental took to eliminate the mold, and our recommendations for the homeowner to follow to prevent future infestations.
Certified Indoor Environmental is licensed, bonded, and insured, and our master technicians are IICRC-certified and trained. If you are a real estate agent and you are trying to sell a home with mold, call us today. As professionals in the mold remediation industry, we will put our proven mold removal process to work for you. We are proud of our commitment to customer service and the quality work we perform, as well as to ensuring whatever property you are trying to sell is dry and mold-free.