Inspector found mold - what now?
- Where does mold come from?
- What are the health effects of mold?
- To test or not to test?
- What should be done when a home inspector finds mold?
- What is the assessment process?
- What causes attic mold
- What is the proper way to remove attic mold and prevent it from returning?
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Class
- What are the possible health eﬀects from poor IAQ?
- What are the methods used for testing?
- What are some tips for maintaining good IAQ?
- When is the best time to plan for an IAQ test?
Instructor, Mark Ritacco
Mark has taught hundreds of continuing education classes to real estate agents and other industry professionals for over five years. As a former mortgage banker, he can relate to some of the challenges that real estate agents face when navigating transactions that involve mold or asbestos. Mark and Tammy are the owners of Certified Indoor Environmental and they gladly offer FREE estimates to real estate agents.
Carlos has been an instructor for over two years. His main role with Certified is as the Branch Manager for the Salem office where he manages projects for property management and real estate. His largest project to date has been a community wide attic remediation for a 32-building property! Carlos has 10 years of experience in the construction industry, five of which have been in the environmental industry.