Virtual Classes for 2020
#1 Recommended Classes
Mold - What Now?
- Where does mold come from?
- What are the health effects of mold?
- To test or not to test?
- Best practices for removing interior mold?
- What is the assessment process?
- What causes attic mold?
- What is the proper way to remove attic mold and prevent it from returning?
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- What causes poor IAQ?
- What are the possible health eﬀects from having poor IAQ?
- What are the testing methods?
- Tools/tips for maintaining good IAQ?
Disinfecting | Strategies for the New Norm
• What are the most recent facts about Covid-19?
• Guidance based on direction from Governor Kate Brown, CDC, and other local experts.
• What are the best methods used for cleaning, disinfecting, & testing high touch surfaces?
• What are some possible solutions for the “New Norm” to protect occupants?
• What is Certified’s three-step process for disinfecting against Covid-19?
The Essential Guide to Asbestos
- What is Asbestos?
- How to Identify Asbestos-containing Building Materials
- What To Do With Suspected Asbestos
- Asbestos Laws & Regulations
- What is the testing and abatement process? Costs?
Now booking classes for August!
What You Need to Know About Mycotoxins
- What are Mycotoxins?
- What are the health risks?
- What is mold Illness?
- What are the available testing methods?
Now booking for September!
Instructor, Mark Ritacco
Mark holds over 12 designations across the construction, restoration, and environmental industries. Mark is results-driven and is actively involved in day-to-day operations. As a business owner he holds over 25 years of management, real estate, and sales experience.
In 2011, Mark founded his residential remediation company working with a proprietary product. and in 2016 he expanded the business to cover multifamily and commercial properties as well.
Certified Indoor Environmental provides service for SW Washington down to Eugene. Services include Non-destructive Mold Remediation, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Covid-19 Disinfecting, Water Mitigation and Asbestos Abatement work.