Inspector Found Mold - What Now?
- Where does mold come from?
- What are the health effects of mold?
- To test or not to test?
- What should be done when a home inspector finds mold?
- What is the assessment process?
- What causes attic mold
- What is the proper way to remove attic mold and prevent it from returning?
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- What are the possible health eﬀects from poor IAQ?
- What are the methods used for testing?
- What are some tips for maintaining good IAQ?
- When is the best time to plan for an IAQ test?
Disinfecting | Strategies for the New Norm
• What are the most recent facts about Covid-19?
• Reopening guidance based on direction from Governor Kate Brown, CDC, and other local experts.
• What are the best methods used for cleaning, disinfecting, & testing high touch surfaces?
• What are some possible solutions for the “New Norm” to protect you and your clients?
• What is Certified’s three-step process for disinfecting against Covid-19 and how can it help my clients?
New Asbestos Class Coming
Homes built before the 1980s could expose homeowners, their families and others to asbestos
possibly hiding in cement, floor tiles, insulation, walls and pipes. Learn how to help protect yourself
and others from exposure.
Instructor, Mark Ritacco
Mark holds over 12 designations across the construction, restoration, and environmental industries. Mark is results-driven and is actively involved in day-to-day operations. As a business owner he holds over 25 years of management, real estate, and sales experience.
In 2011, Mark founded his residential remediation company working with a proprietary product. and in 2016 he expanded the business to cover multifamily and commercial properties as well.
Certified Indoor Environmental provides service for SW Washington down to Eugene. Services include Non-destructive Mold Remediation, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Covid-19 Disinfecting, Water Mitigation and Asbestos Abatement work.
Carlos has been an instructor for over two years. His main role with Certified is as the Branch Manager for the Salem office where he manages projects for property management and real estate. His largest project to date has been a community wide attic remediation for a 32-building property! Carlos has 10 years of experience in the construction industry, five of which have been in the environmental industry.