We understand your need for quick service. Certified Indoor Environmental provides the most affordable and timely service. We truly are the experts in limiting liability from mold growth in the Pacific NW. Our broker partners prefer to work with us because of our non-destructive mold remediation method – the attic sheathing does not need to be removed and therefore saves valuable time and money for you and your client. We can treat the mold and remove the staining without manually sanding or scraping; in most cases the materials will look brand new. Please check out this video of our unique method and the 1,000+ 5-star reviews from our customers. Let us help you with a free assessment, quick service, and priority scheduling.
Virtual Classes for 2021
#1 Recommended Classes
The Home Inspector Found Mold, What Now?
- What is mold and what causes mold to grow?
- What are the health effects of mold?
- Should mold be tested and what are the options?
- Best practices for managing home Inspections with mold.
- Mold remediation guidelines.
- How ventilation corrections can help with humidity.
- How to write an effective repair addendum.
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- What is IAQ?
- How does particulate matter effect health?
- What are the most common indoor pollutants?
- I found my dream home and it has mold – explaining mold to your clients.
- What are mycotoxins?
- Strategies/tips for maintaining good IAQ?
- Indoor air quality testing and reports to help ease client concerns.
- Disinfecting best practices.
The Essential Guide to Asbestos
- What is asbestos?
- How to identify asbestos-containing building materials in a home.
- What should you do when you suspect asbestos materials are present in a home?
- Brief overview of asbestos laws & regulations.
- What is the testing and abatement process? Can a homeowner remove asbestos?
- What are the costs for testing/removing?
NEW! What You Need To Know About Mycotoxins (Scheduling for May)
- What are mycotoxins?
- What are the sources of mycotoxins?
- What are the health effects of mycotoxins?
- Collection methods – pros and cons.
- How air sampling for mycotoxins can help.
- Can mold remediation help or make IAQ worse?
- Indoor air quality tips and best practices for home owners.
Protect Your Assets From Mold Liability
- Mold, Indoor Air Quality, Mycotoxins, & the Built Environment.
- Sources of Mold.
- What are the Health Effects of Mold & Mycotoxins?
- Should Mold Be Tested?
- Common Testing Methods (Pitfalls of Each Method).
- Best practices for ventilation.
- Mold Remediation (Interior/Attic).
- IAQ Tips.
Instructor, Mark Ritacco
Mark holds over 12 designations across the construction, restoration, and environmental industries. Mark is results-driven and is actively involved in day-to-day operations. As a business owner he holds over 25 years of management, real estate, and sales experience.
In 2011, Mark founded his residential remediation company working with a proprietary product. and in 2016 he expanded the business to cover multifamily and commercial properties as well.
Certified Indoor Environmental provides service for SW Washington down to Eugene. Services include Non-destructive Mold Remediation, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Covid-19 Disinfecting, Water Mitigation and Asbestos Abatement work.