Want to learn specialized skills that will allow you to make great money working for an amazing company? If yes, then keep reading!
We are a fast-growing, locally owned and operated company that specializes in non-destructive mold remediation and indoor air quality testing. We care about our clients, and it shows in our MANY outstanding company reviews.
We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic and a great attitude that would like to learn our unique process for removing mold (no painting, scraping, or sanding…it is truly a one of kind process that instantly removes the mold). You should be able to concentrate on performing your tasks and commit to safety rules while assisting our Lead Technicians and Project Managers/Estimators.
If you fit this description and you are interested in doing tough but important work, we’d like to meet you! We have room for career growth and are looking for only the best people to join our team!
- Assist Lead Techs and other tradespeople on-site.
- Handle and transport materials and equipment for scheduled jobs.
- Follow instructions from supervisors to perform manual labor tasks.
- Help with setting up and cleaning up job sites.
- Learn process using specific power tools needed for specialized services.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Follow all company safety procedures and protocols
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (standing for long periods of time, lifting heavy equipment up to 50 pounds etc.)
- Comfortable in small spaces such as attics
- Comfortable on ladders and/or roofs
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Commitment to be on time with excellent attendance
Commitment to safety rules
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Prefer a clean driving record
- Prefer 1 year of experience in a physically challenging job
$18-23/hour based on previous experience
30-day, 60-day, and annual reviews
Medical/Dental after 60 days
401k after one year, guaranteed match to 3% of your annual salary and an additional elective 3%
Please call 503.610.3661 to set up an interview or send your resume and a brief letter explaining your experience as it applies to the position and any other helpful information about you to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certified Indoor Environmental is an Equal Opportunity Employer