$500 BONUS after 90 days! We want to invest in your future!
Want to learn specialized skills that will allow you to make great money working for an amazing company? If yes, then keep reading!
We are looking for a Field Technician to assist our lead technicians. Must have a strong work ethic and a great attitude You should be able to concentrate on performing your tasks and commit to safety rules. If you fit this description, and you are also interested in doing important work, we’d like to meet you.
The opportunity to get on board with a diverse, fast-growing, and local company is now and we are looking for only the best people to be on our team!
- Assist Lead Techs and other tradespeople on-site.
- Handle and transport materials and equipment for scheduled jobs.
- Follow instructions from supervisors to perform manual labor tasks.
- Help with setting up and cleaning up job sites.
- Learn process using specific power tools needed for specialized services.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Operate vehicle in a safe manner
- Follow all company safety procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (standing for long periods of time, lifting heavy equipment up to 50 pounds etc.)
- Comfortable in small spaces such as attics
- Comfortable on ladders and/or roofs
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Commitment to be on time with excellent attendance
Commitment to safety rules
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Clean driving record
- Prefer 1 year of experience in a physically challenging job
30 day, 90 day, and annual reviews
Medical/Dental CIE pays 50 percent medical after 90 day probation
401k after one year, guaranteed match to 3% of your annual salary and an additional elective 3%
Please send your resume and a brief letter explaining your experience as it applies to the position and any other helpful information about you to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certified Indoor Environmental is an Equal Opportunity Employer