We are searching for a Business Developer to help boost awareness about our services in the Salem/Eugene territory. Certified is a mold remediation, asbestos testing, and indoor air quality company with clients that range from homeowners/single-family, property managers/multi-family, to real estate brokers and business owners. We have over 1,900 5-star reviews and we have we have completed over 20,000 assessments!
In this role you will be the voice of the company creating awareness about our services and applying an effective sales strategy. The goal is to visit offices, drop off marketing materials, and set up meetings in order to forge strong relationships with current and potential clients.
Specifically, you will:
- Learn details about our products and services to create ideas to improve the sales cycle.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Set up routes for site visits.
- Promote the company’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Arrange business meetings and educational classes with prospective clients
- Keep records of offices visited and customer opportunities.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Assist with organizing promotional events (trade shows, golf tournaments, and other venues), coordinating with cross-functional teams to ensure prompt delivery of materials needed.
- Previous work experience in business development or building a new territory is a plus
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Understand client needs and solve problems
401(k), 401(k) matching,
Paid time off
Good driving record – company car available
Our office is located across I-5 from Bridgeport Village. Visit us at certifiedie.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Certified Indoor Environmental is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org