Are you ready to make a significant impact on the growth of our company? If so, we are ready for you. Certified is a mold remediation, asbestos testing, and indoor air quality company with clients that range from homeowners/single-family, property managers/multi-family, to real estate brokers and business owners. Experience matters and we have remediated over 18,000 attics and counting!
In this role you will be the voice of the company creating awareness about our services and applying an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Specifically, you will:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Learn details about our products and services to create ideas to improve the sales cycle.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Keep records of quotes, work orders, and unsuccessful leads
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Assist with organizing promotional events (trade shows, golf tournaments, and other venues), coordinating with cross-functional teams to ensure prompt delivery of materials needed.
- Attend office meetings weekly.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BS/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- Understand client needs and solve problems
- 401(k), 401(k) matching,
- Dental insurance,
- Flexible schedule,
- Health insurance,
- Paid time off,
- Supplemental Pay: Bonus Pay, Commission Pay
Although we have been working remotely during the pandemic, we are eager to return to our office and our neighborhood across I-5 from Bridgeport Village. Visit us at certifiedie.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Certified Indoor Environmental is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com