Asbestos and mold are common in that they are both toxic compounds that can cause serious long-term health risks if not treated with extreme care. Asbestos is extremely dangerous if disturbed. Proceeding with caution is the best possible recommendation. Do not touch, move or disturb material that you suspect may contain asbestos. Instead contact an experienced professional for an assessment.
Certified Indoor Environmental is an experienced, professional, and licensed team that can quickly remove asbestos in the safest way possible, following strict standards set by the State of Oregon, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ).
Please check out our reviews! We offer excellent customer service, low cost, and quick turn-around. For service please contact our office to schedule a time for a project manager to answer questions or schedule an assessment.